12.31.2010

Auld Lang Syne

As another year comes to an end, it's time to revisit the bests and worsts of 2010.

Favorite Moments
Becoming a marathoner
Meeting Bart Yasso
Running the RRR with my Ryan
Attending the UFC Fan Expo
Stalking Kody Brown
House boating on Lake Powell
Becoming a SAHM

Not-So-Hot Moments
Potty training
Ryan getting the shaft from Sunroc
Moving out of the Camelot community
Deciding to be the RRR captain
The earthquake in Haiti
Wikileaks

Disappointments
BP
Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
Kim Kardashian's DWTS debut
Jesse James
California voting no on Prop 19

Favorite Songs
Airplanes - B.O.B feat. Hayley Williams and Eminem
F!*# You - Cee Lo Green
My Chick Bad - Ludacris feat. Nicki Minaj
Tight Rope - Janelle Monae feat. Big Boi



Best Movies - I didn't really go to very many movies this year. I'm not too keen on paying $74 for a ticket at the theaters. Plus, my life is now consumed with all things toddler so it's no surprise my favorite movies this year are kids/family movies. My life is so glamorous.
Inception
Hot Tub Time Machine (That crap is funny. Don't judge me.)
Toy Story 3
Despicable Me


Best Reads - I always have to clarify that these book picks aren't books that were necessarily published in 2010. Rather, they're simply books that I read this year.
My Life on the Run - Bart Yasso
Heft on Wheels - Mike Magnuson
Escape - Carolyn Jessop
In the Forest - Edna O'Brien
The Rookie - Scott Sigler

Enjoy your final hours of 2010. I must admit, it was a good year. Let's see what 2011 has to offer.

No comments: