
The other night I went to dinner with my family. Ry decided not to go, so I just hitched a ride with my brother Chris.
On the way home, we start talking about music and stuff. His new girlfriend is driving and my brother tells me to sing something for her. I pass on that invite, but then Chris tells GF
"My sister could be on American Idol, you know."
Awwwww!!! Bless his little heart.
3 comments:
Wow, what has he done with my son? He also told her if she wanted anything done at UVU that she needed to see me because I'd take care of her better than anyone else. Then yesterday he brought her in so I could indeed help her!!
dawwwwww this was too cute!
remember when you did karaoke on the cruise ship and totally blew everyone else away...I think you should try out for the Idol that makes all your financial worries go away :) If I had a voice I would totally do it...but I'll go and support you!
Post a Comment