1.12.2011

Hood to Coast

One of my besties, Stephanie, bought me tickets to this movie.



The showing was last night, so to prepare for the motivational event, we began our evening by shopping at Runner's Corner. I finally got a much needed new pair of running shoes; good ol' Asics Fortitude, 4E width! (Yes, I have HUGE flat, wide feet to go along with my monstorous calves.)

Then with a quick stop at Five Guys for a real runner's meal, we headed to the theater where Wasatch Running Co. was hosting the live event. I got a free water bottle and a glowie!

The film was great and brought back a lot of memories of Redrock.

I can't WAIT to do another relay...but this time, not as the team captain. Who's in??? Anyone?!?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in. Scott *might* be in. I'll take on the role of captain this year if we can find a team and collect monies.

Barry and Rochelle said...

I need more details, but since it's in Vegas we would love to do it (that's right -Barry too!)