1.29.2011

Foop


Yesterday Lolli and I took Yari to Quaker State to get the oil changed. Lolli was running around the little waiting area, quietly entertaining herself.

All of a sudden, she got really still and just stood there for a few minutes. She comes walking over to me all bowlegged and says, "Mama I have poo poo in my panties."

I said, "What?! How did that happen?"

"I just farting a lot."

No, Darling. You weren't farting. You sharted and now I'm the one who has to clean it up in the Quaker State bathroom...where they don't even have paper towels so I have to wrap poopy panties in toilet paper and shove them into my Juicy Couture purse.

Thanks.

4 comments:

Nikki Neurotic said...

Ugh. The joys of motherhood huh?

Gina Driggers said...

Baahahahaha!! On the bright side, now you have something "juicy" in your juicy couture purse. Fitting!

Lisa said...

Don't worry, I just read this to Chad and he almost sharted because he was laughing so hard. The "juicy couture purse" got him. Ha!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Good story!