Well, I'm still super excited but it's stressing me out. Why the hell did I volunteer to be team captain? Oh yeah, I know why. Cuz nobody else was taking the initiative!!!

Damn my red personality. Why can't I just be a follower? Why do I have to be in charge all the time?
If one more person tells me they're bailing on me, I'm gonna go on a murdering spree. AAAHHHH!!!!
If I didn't have high blood pressure before, I definitely have it now.
Never again will I be a relay team captain. From now on, I join other people's team.
End of rant.
2 comments:
You better not be angry at me! I got someone to cover for me and I'm more pissed about not being able to do it than anyone!
I'm really sorry to add to the stress though. I know how stressful these things can be to plan. There's SOOOO much more that goes on behind the scenes. You're doing a really great job though!
I know what you mean.. I do a lot of things and afterwards I'm like, "I'm never going to do that again" because I get soo annoyed yet I do it again because I like to be in control and know what's going on at all times.
Post a Comment