8.02.2010

King of Sandwiches

I feel like I've totally been neglecting my blog lately. I've been CRAZY busy at work. I've only got about another week left at the office so I've been interviewing, hiring, and training my replacement. And in between training sessions, I've been running around the office trying to get everything ready to leave to Pittsburgh on Wednesday.

Twice a year, the Mathematics Association of America hosts 2 national conferences. This year, I will be attending the MathFest conference in Pittsburgh where I will be running an exposition booth for 3 days...and I couldn't be more excited!!!

Do I really love math that much? Not really. I haven't taken a math class since AP calc my junior year of high school. What I am really excited about is Primanti Brothers.

If you've ever watched the Travel Channel or Food Network, then you know exactly what Primanti Brothers is. For those of you ignorant and naive souls who don't know what I'm talking about, feast your eyes on this:

Yes. Those are two slices of fresh Italian bread, tenderly enfolding layers of corned beef, coleslaw, and a whole handful of fries.

"What in the what?!!?? Fries INSIDE the sandwich?"

Oh yes, yes, YES!!!!! As far as I'm concerned, that's the ONLY way to ever eat french fries.

I'll probably eat there every day. Except maybe not, cuz there's probably like 2500 calories in that one sandwich. But no worries. I'm packing my running shoes! See? I've got all my bases covered.



4 comments:

Tutu said...

When did you ever take (and pass) AP Calculus? Bahahahaha!!! Have fun on your trip. I love recruiting trips - they are the baste!

Katy said...

Yum yum.. fries inside a sandwich. That makes me crave for a poutine sandwich. LOL.

Elaine said...

Oh, my goodness. I am drooling already. I've recently discovered corned beef and I love it.

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Amy said...

i love my fries but i'm not sure if i can stick them in a sandwich. :) lol