8.30.2010

Petrilude

I'm in love with a gay man. And not just a gay man but a 25 year old diva in drag.

Right now, I'm obsessed with Josh. He's this FABULOUS makeup artist that I discovered while sifting through makeup tutorials on YouTube. Josh does some of the most gorgeous work I have ever seen.

And to make matters worse, he's an even hotter woman than I am!!

But if men in full drag regalia isn't your cup of tea, then at least give the boy credit for his amazing Halloween makeup.


And look at this!!


That's some straight up Cirque du Soleil shiz!!! CRA-MAZING, right???? He even has an awesome Avatar makeup tutorial that is really worth watching...if you're into tall, skinny, blue people.

And if you're not into makeup but just have a morbid curiosity as to what boys do with their goodies while dressed in skin-tight hot shorts and fishnets, then check out his YouTube channel anyways. He gives you a step-by-step guide on how he transforms from Josh to Misty Maven.

I'm telling you. I'm addicted to this Queen! I wish her were my BFF.

*******All images are property of www.petrilude.com*******


4 comments:

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

He makes me wanna throw up. Hope the singing went good...or goes good...you can do it! How's the potty training coming along? I was wondering if you guys had time in your busy lives to be friends with the Huntsmaniacs again? Wanna come play?

Tutu said...

Love the smile and the girl knows her Mac - I'll give her that. But hope you're not going for the drag queen over the top look. Some great tips - she is obviously very talented.

Amy said...

thats awesome!!! she is VERY talented. :) and those people should kinda...be more open-minded. can't appreciate talent b/c he's a guy? ok..whatever.

anyway - you're awesome for being you and finding an awesome person to showcase on your blog. :)

Elaine said...

Holy cow! That Halloween makeup is INTENSE.

I'm loving the blue and yellow. It's so intriguing.

clothed much, a modest fashion blog