But, I have been neglecting my blog so I wanted to post something. I've decided to take the easy way out and post a "Would you rather..." questionnaire, which I got here.
Feel free to copy and paste it if you like. If you do, link back to me so I can check out your
answers, too. Thanks!Would you rather have a freakishly huge smile or a freakishly small nose?
I'd go with smile. At least then I could be a kick-ass Joker for Halloween.
Would you rather slide down a 50 foot razor blade into a vat of alcohol, or suck all the snot out of a dog's nose until its head caves in?
I choose razor blades, but maybe that's just because I used to be a PETA member.
Would you rather survive a nuclear war only to become the podiatrist to a race of mutants, or smell the cheese?
I'd be a podiatrist. They make good money.
Would you rather be mechanically induced to scream at the top of your lungs for an hour, or have your eyes glued shut for a day?
I'd glue my eyes shut in a heart beat! Then I wouldn't have to go to work...or clean the house!
Would you rather be forced to preface everything you say with the phrase "Tuck it in" under threat of being slapped, or have a magnetic head?
"Tuck it in" could present some pretty funny conversations.
Would you rather be born with a refrigerator on your back, or have an elephant as a close, personal friend?
Elephant. Think of all the gas money I'd save.
Would you rather have 15 nails hammered into your tongue, or have your saliva permanently transmuted to urine?
Nails. It'd be like getting your tongue pierced, right?
Would you rather have needles for leg hair, or have flares shoot out of your nose every time you say the word "the"?
Yikes! This is a hard one. Could the needles still be shaved off? If so, I choose that.
Would you rather have eyes that always smile, or a voice that makes people calm?
Uh, the calming voice, I guess. Don't wanna get everyone all riled up.
Would you rather be able to fly, or have the ability to read people's minds?
I'd wanna read people's minds so I could know all the sh!t they talk on me behind my back!
Would you rather lose our keys three days in a row, or have your dog eat your birthday cake?
I'm not really big on cake so Puppy can have it.
Would you rather have the power of invisibility, or be able to produce sparks from your fingertips?Invisibility, then I could stalk The Rock without getting arrested.
Would you rather be able to foretell the future, or have all the money you will ever need?
Hmm, need is different from want...I'll go with foretelling the future that way I can make millions on the stock market.
Would you rather be able to stop time while you slept, or never need to do laundry?
I'll go with stopping time. I'm a huge procrastinator and that skill might come in handy if I'm behind on a deadline.
Would you rather be able to bring about a lasting world peace, or eliminate all hunger and disease?
Boring!!
Would you rather be debt free, or eleven years ahead of schedule?
How much freakin' debt do you have that being eleven years ahead still doesn't cover it???
Would you rather suck on a live cattle prod for five minutes, or be imprisoned?
Would I only be imprisoned for 5 minutes, too? Though, 5 minutes is all it takes to be raped...I choose cattle prod.
Would you rather have spaghetti sauce you can sink your teeth into, or teeth that sink in spaghetti sauce?
Do meatballs count?
Would you rather have a foot long eyelash you can never pluck, or an earlobe the size of a basketball?
Eyelash. Maybe I could tuck it into my ponytail.
Would you rather hit every red light for the rest of your life, or always be wrong?
I'm NEVER wrong!

Would you rather catch a cold after freezing your face in a bowl of liquid nitrogen, or be unable to sit?
I'm pretty sure that liquid nitrogen would do a lot more damage than giving you a cold.
Would you rather meet the Beatles, or eat beetle meat?
WTF???
Would you rather bring home the bacon, or be water soluble?
LOL, I'd be water soluble. Then I could still be a stay-at-home mom.
Would you rather be a webmaster, or know only 7 words?
It would depend which words they were. All the swear words? Then yes!
2 comments:
LOL...some of those were hard!! and some were just hilarious and wtf? (ie the beetles or eat beetle meat? LOL) definitely an interesting post though.
Geez... Some of these are really hard! I was thinking I would do NONE of 'em... LOL!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog
Post a Comment