That's a picture of the 2010 Z85 taken right from the Felt bicycles site.Now take a look at this even sweeter 2011 model of that same bike...SITTING IN MY LIVING ROOM!!!!
That's right, y'all. Home girl got hooked up!!! I pretty much have the best husband ever, right?Just to list a few of its super rad specs...
Felt Superlite custom butted 7005 aluminum frame
Full carbon-fiber front fork and seat post
Shimano 105 front and rear derailleurs
FSA Vero aluminum crankset
Dual pivot brakes with cartridge brakes shoes
Don't know what any of that means? It can all be summed up in one word: TOTALLY BADASS!!!
Ok, two words. Whatevs.

But my favorite features aside from the anatomic road saddle with D2 double-density base to gently cushion my buns? The awesome matte black, red, and white color scheme! (Yeah, I'm superficial like that!) But, if that color scheme doesn't just scream HARDCORE AWESOMENESS, I don't know what does.
And of course, every hardcore machine needs a hardcore name. So as I was taking it for it's maiden voyage yesterday around Spanish Fork and Woodland Hills, I had a vision. The heavens opened and the clouds parted. Then it came to me.
Bobby Light
Yes. My bike will forevermore be known as Bobby Light, as in Bobby Light and the Chunky Boys.
Be jealous.
1 comment:
I need a bike, very badly!
Post a Comment