...I'm finally back and rocking an AWESOME tan! (I seriously love being Hawaiian. My gams are perfectly golden!)And while this post won't mean anything to many of you, I wanted to quickly write down some of our favorite inside jokes, experiences, and memories from this trip before I forget. But for those readers who did accompany me on this trip, you'll appreciate this list.
Pooping on the side of the freeway
Fish slap
Dancing by myself
Death pockets
Flying turtle and farting dolphin
P90X
Endless Nacho Libre references
Netherlands soccer
Mission stories
Rattle snake hike
Shooting bottle rockets
Booty poppin'
"You're like a baby, don't know what to do!"
Gale force winds
Henna
Squirt gun boy at the marina
Cliff jumping
"Come on, Blondie!"
Redheaded boy catching his first fish
Striper boils
Hat tricks
Speedo
Retard faces
Marina trucker girl
Kayak boobies
"He's schwimming out to schea!"
Houseboat ramming the dock
We had a lot of fun with our family and friends and we shared in a lot of laughs...generally at someone's expense.
But the best part of the entire trip? FINALLY getting up on the wakeboard. It only took 509,234,882,711 attempts...and that's with my cousin in the water helping me. I'm pissed I waited until the last day there to try, though. I could have been wakeboarding the entire week. Oh well. Maybe I should just find someone around here with a boat that I can sweet talk into taking us out on the lake so I can utilize my new skills.
Anyone??? Anyone???!?!!?
A HUGE thanks to the Taylor's for the awesome week at Powell!!!
3 comments:
Well I'm so glad you had such a blast! Unfortunately I don't understand any of the inside jokes :P But I'm sure they're hilarious. They seem like the jokes where you "had to be there"
Just by that list, it seems you had some interesting times! Glad you had fun, and kudos on the awesome tan. I can't tan for the life of me.
Glad you had a great trip!! I love a great golden tan. =D
Post a Comment