
Had a wonderful Christmas this year...as if I expected any different.
Lolli got absolutely everything she asked for and is now sleeping soundly amidst all her new dolls, coloring books, and train engines. Tell ya what, she is one spoiled girl. But I'm one to talk. I got everything I wanted for Christmas, as well.
My husband and my family are so good to me. Or maybe they're just scared of my wrath. Either way, I love them and I LOVE presents!!!!!!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I'm sad that it's over. It exudes such a feeling, ya know? I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that the entire point of Christmas is to celebrate the birth of our Savior.
But regardless of what or who you believe in, you can't deny the fact that the holidays are filled with warmth, love, and joy.
Whether you celebrate Christ's birth or simply the opportunity to come together as friends and family, I hope you had a wonderful holiday.
Until next year...
No comments:
Post a Comment