I know it's getting down to the wire and I haven't been to visit you at the mall yet. So, here's a quick...ok, a detailed list of the things I'd like for Christmas this year.
Donations to the LLS

You know the drill by now. I'm raising money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and running my third marathon with Team in Training. My goal is to raise $1000 by April. Therefore, I am accepting donations as Christmas gifts. Or, make a donation in the name of someone else as a Christmas gift to them. The options are endless! Visit my fundraising website to make a secure online donation using your credit card. And as always, donations are 100% tax deductible. See? It's the gift that keeps on giving!
Makeup
Obsessed right now. Completely. Anything and everything. Love love love.
Riding Boots
Once again, I found a pair of boots that fit my calves. Granted, they are from the plus-size store but hey, I got plus size calves, ok?? Deal with it. Regardless, I love these boots and absolutely have to have them in the camel color.
Copycat Anthropologie NecklaceDarling little Elaine over at Clothed Much has a necklace like this and it's suc a cute and simple way to add pizazz to any outfit. I've been looking all over the world for something similar and not nearly as expensive as the one from Anthro. Plus, I really wanted a pink one just like Elain's. I finally found it on Ebay of all places. Santa, the auction ends in like 5 days. You best get to bidding.
Scarf
I'm kinda infatuated with the infinity scarves right now. I have a cute and trendy striped on but I"d love a knitted one in an oatmeal color. A great neutral...to wear with my new riding boots!
Tanning Pass
Home girl is getting WHITE!!! You'd never guess I was Polynesian...save for the nose...and the dark hair...and the wide shoulders...and the ginormous calves...
So with Christmas a week away, you think you could hook a sista up? Thanks, Santa. You da bomb.
3 comments:
I wish I had the funds to donate, I'm sorry =[.
Congrats on your marathon yo! You're officially a 'marathoner!' Also...I shall like to see a pic of your fab look the other night...cuz I know you took one :) Aaaannnd, congratulations on the blog award! You completely deserve that :)
They have this necklace in red at Taipan Trading Company. I almost bought it for you, but it was gigantic! You should go look at it. They only had 2 left last week.
Post a Comment