1.30.2010

If I were...


If I were a month, I'd be September
(Oh September I'm falling for you~Kalai)

If I were a day of the week, I'd be a lazy Sunday

If I were a time of day, I'd be 9:00am

If I were a planet, I'd be Neptune

If I were a sea animal, I'd be an dolphin
(Cuz they live in the tropics, duh!)

If I were a direction, I'd be West

If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a coffee table

If I were a liquid, I'd be coconut oil

If I were a gemstone, I'd be jade

If I were a tree, I'd be a palm

If I were a tool, I'd be a vise

If I were a flower, I'd be plumeria

If I were an element, I'd be water

If I were a kind of weather, I'd be a thunder storm

If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a ukulele
If I were a color, I'd be deep plum

If I were an emotion, I'd be excited

If I were a fruit, I'd be a mango

If I were a sound, I'd be a melody

If I were a car, I'd be a Range Rover

If I were a food, I'd be a smoothie

If I were a material, I'd be fleece

If I were a taste, I'd be ambrosial

If I were a scent, I'd be Island Nectar

If I were an object, I'd be an iPod

If I were a song, I'd be Sing to Me by Melissa Polinar


If I were a body part, I'd be a pair of calves

If I were a place, I'd be Santa Barbara

If I were a facial expression, I'd be a cheesy smile

If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be Vans original Eras




**********Thank you to Katy for this fun post idea!**********

5 comments:

Roylance Fam said...

Cute! I love your blog:) we need to play soon!!:)

Lady said...

Ooooh fun post!!! I think I might do it as well :)

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

You definitely would be calves and coconut oil...I'm pretty sure no one can tell your Hawaiian. I love September too! Not sure why you picked Neptune, but okay.

Katy said...

Wow your early! 9am. I'd sleep in whenever I can to noon. You seem like a totally tropical person though. =P

Lisa said...

Let the stalking BEGIN! Um, I love that you'd be a dolphin. I must tell you about my dolphin dream...starring me.