Last Saturday, we ran the Jordan River trail, beginning in Lehi. We ran 6 miles through the golf course, across Thanksgiving Pointe, and almost to the big windmills that you can see right off of I15.
It was an easy run compared to the run of doom last week through the jagged ice of Gardner Village. This trail was completely plowed and wasn't scattered with any debris. Though, it did have a couple rolling hills that were literally a pain in my ass to run. All I can say about hill climbing is that my booty better be nice and tight by the time I'm done with all this training!
Overall, this past run was super fun. I got to run with some fun team mates including Norm. But, we did miss Dusting, the third musketeer. Hopefully he'll be there tomorrow for our 8 miler through Draper. Oh! And Coach Dave is making us breakfast after the run, too! SOOOO worth it!
Speaking of Coach Dave...
Here he is, posing with me after completing our 6 miles. Only 20.2 more to go!
GO TEAM!!!
1 comment:
Wow that's really good, I wish I could run that much at once. I have really bad stamina and poor breathing.
Post a Comment