1.11.2010

Goals for 2010

Ok, I guess it's time to post my goals for this year. I've been hesitant because once I post them, that means I start being actually responsible for them and have to follow through! If I don't make actual goals, then there's nothing to actually fail! Regardless, here we go...

1)Raise money for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society
-$850 by January 30
-$1000 by February 26
-$1500 by March 26
-$2000 by April 30
Check out my fundraising page!
http://pages.teamintraining.org/ut/ogden10/cschoenroc

2)Run a marathon
-continue training with TNT
-consume healthier foods and quit drinking soda
-incorporate strength training with my running
-sign up for intermittent 5k & 10k (first one is January 30th!)
-complete the Ogden marathon on May 15

3)Be a more diligent member of the Gospel
-pay a FULL tithe
-renew my temple recommend by April
-say family prayer and read scriptures every night
-continue to build relationships with people in my ward

I think I'll stop at 3 goals this year. Even though, goals 1 & 2 are pretty much one in the same. Still, this is already shaping up to be a pretty extensive list. I mean, a marathon? Really??? 26.2 miles...consecutively?!? What was I thinking?!

What are your goals for this year?

No comments: