1.18.2010

Golden Globes

For some strange reason, we don't get the prime time channels. Ya know, like ABC, Fox, NBC, and the likes? Which is totally weird, cuz we pay for Dish and get all the other HD channels and stuff...regardless, I was unable to watch the Golden Globes the other night. Not that I'm really, truly disappointed. I usually only like to tune in for the first 45 minutes or so of the red carpet pre-show to get a taste of what everyone's wearing.

So, I did some lurking over at Us Weekly and TMZ to satiate my hunger for cotoure. Instead of
the glamorous and elegant, I found this:

At first I thought, WTF? Elvira meets drum major? Bob But then, I realized it's Cher. Should we have expected anything different? Nay. Cher is Cher...as tacky and as tawdry as she is, that's why we love her...and Bob Mackie.

What I don't love, however, is body hair. On men, I hate facial and chest hair and overly hairy arms and legs. And as for women, well, shouldn't it be obvious? Apparently not to Mo'nique.

GUH-ROSS!! I usually love Mo cuz she represents for the big girls. But this is just disgusting.

And let the record show that just because THAT big girl has yeti legs does not mean THIS big girl has yeti legs. My gams are silky smooth, baby.

2 comments:

Katy said...

LOL omg is that an oversight or did she just not want to shave her legs?!

Cher's dress is soo tacky and out-dated. Is it velvet?

Lady said...

Unless I have to wear open legged-clothing I dont really shave but if I were wearing that dress you would see smooth legs =]