Thanksgiving day started out like any other; I had forgotten an ingredient for the dish I was supposed to bring for dinner. So, I ran out to the Dollar General to try my luck. Dollar General is located right in the heart of Provo's very own Mexican Town. So, it was no surprise to find myself being proselyted by a Hispanic Jehovah's Witness in the Dollar General parking lot. Don't worry, he spoke to me all in Spanish, and I pretended to know more Spanish than I actually do. But, I was able to politely decline his advances, but still walked away with some propaganda...also in the español.

I finally got my green bean casserole made, so we jetted on down to the Springville Pier 49 to meet everyone for dinner.



Everyone was there and ready to party!!
Uncle Jay and Grandpa Taylor were hard at work,
deep frying the turkey.

Summer was playing the Pied Piper.


Justy was being a model and putting out the vibe over at the bar......which must have worked

'cause he attracted a female!
Jadie was causing havoc.


The Taylors were busy

hefting Hayden's chunkiness around!!!

Ry, Lollipop and I

were in Turkey heaven!!

After dinner, we headed to my mom's for dessert and BINGO.

When we got there,
Lili was busy dancing on the bar and grandma had perched herself on the BINGO caller throne.
While everyone else played with the babies...

...Jordan and I decided to pose.

We finally got everyone gathered into the dinning room for some fierce BINGO play. Here's Whitty with her game face on.

Apparently her game face worked 'cause she ended up winning all the prizes...
...except for the girlie ones that Jordan got stuck with.

After Lili finished tackling Moku...

...she helped Mom play Bingo.

And with their powers combined, they won!

But Lollipop helped

Ry and me play...
...and ended up winning Ryan the best prize of the night!Needless to say,
we left with some pretty good loot!
After our high octane BINGO bash, J and I decided to highlight Pili's tail.The night ended with Lālea

finding a low calorie snack to enjoy.
The next day, me, Mom, and Julianna went up to Salt Lake to eat dim sum.It definitely wasn't as good as the dim sum in Vegas, but it did satisfy my craving.

We then took Juliann to Body Worlds 3 for her birthday. And wouldn't you know, Edward Cullen was standing in line behind us.


There was even a talking skeleton that thought Lollipop was the prettiest girl in the world!But the main

attraction was insane!
Archery boobies.
Arterial weenie.Shawn Johnson

And how do you top a museum of sliced and diced cadavers?? By completing all your Christmas shopping in one day!!! Yup, I'm done! While I'm about $400 more in debt, I'm still ahead of everyone else! So, while my Thanksgiving weekend was filled with turkey, douches, and flayed open wieners, these next few weeks will consist of wrapping paper and little baby Jesus.
2 comments:
Looks like ya'll had an exciting Thanksgiving.
Weren't the wieners great? They came in all shapes and sizes. Naughty Cali took pictures! And, yes, he does resemble Edward Cullen. Did he make it onto your list of thing that must go under people that really think they're vampires? Cuz I'm pretty sure he was trying to look like him. And...on my list of things that must go...messy houses with no one to clean them up but me, piano music that's too hard for me to play, bedhead, pregnancy chub, Dr. Pepper, not so good parents, giant holiday blow ups in people's front yard, and... people who try to sue their previous employer just for getting fired for a valid reason.
Go Shawn Johnson!
Post a Comment