11.04.2008

Deck the Halls

As I was cruising around town today, I was slapped in the face by nonstop Christmas music. It seems as though Cozy 106.5 and KSL are in full swing. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas music. It's just that as I was listening, I started thinking about all the money I don't have to spend on gifts this year. Good thing we drew names. And while I was stressing over not having enough money to buy everyone presents this year, my thoughts turned to the gifts I hoped others had enough money to buy for me!!!! Thus, my Christmas wish list came to past.

iPhone 3G
If you think about it, it's really quite a good investment. I was gonna ask for a new phone and a new iPod, but with this, you get 2 for the price of 1. See? I'm being economical!!
iTunes Gift Card
So I'll have something to jam on my iPhone. Actually, I really want the Kina Grannis album, and while it's not available in stores (or on isohunt for that matter) the only way I can purchase it is on iTunes.
Rochelle Charlotte Wooden High Chair in Cherry
If this thing is gonna be taking up room in my kitchen, it'd better be pretty.


However, I'd take the Eddie Bauer version, too.







CHI 1" Ceramic Flat Iron
Gotta keep the Hawaiian Halo (aka Frizz) under lock
Lennox Chirp Place Settings
If anyone has had the privilege of eating dinner over at our house, you know that our dollar store dishes aren't cuttin' it. Pyrex 17-pc. Bake and Store Set
Somehow I've ended up with like 19 of these little lids but no baking pans to go with them. Also, Ryan thought it was a good idea to use my measuring cup whilst staining the kitchen cabinets. Needless to say, my measuring cup is now caked with lacquer.KitchenAid 11" Wok
I've been on this big Asian kick lately.Bubble Glass Tumbler Set
Minus the stemware...just the tumblers. Again, our dollar store cups just ain't doin' it for me.
Hot Pots
I'm pretty sure Four Seasons Hot Pots and Dumplings doesn't have gift certificates, so I'd be good with a dinner date. MMMM...I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. I've just decided that hot pot and dumplings (aka manapua) are my desert island foods. Sorry, saimin. You've been replaced.















TADA!! There you have it. My Christmas wish list. Emphasis on the word wish. I know I'm not gonna get even half of these things...maybe just the iPhone and the hot pots...I could live with that! But if you're feeling generous and wanna contribute to my Christmas, most of these items can be found at either Target or Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

By the way, here's what Lollipop has been doing since I've been typing up this list.


She hung around with Mokes for a while,
did some work at her desk, but then she had to take a bathroom break. Don't forget to flush!!!

4 comments:

LC said...

I have the Chi hair straightener and I love it. It is the best one I've ever owned for sure. You should get one!

beckie said...

I am so glad you found my blog because I had no idea you had one and now we can stay in touch.

I love that dish set. I might be adding it to my list.

I can't believe how cute and big your girl is! I mean, I remember when you were pregnant and here she is, crawling into the bathroom.

beckie
p.s. we made the phone for steve because those old phones are now considered cool again because they are retro and to buy one would have cost $50

Carrie said...

Hey there! I'm glad I found you guys! Once you had your baby and then we had ours, we moved and didn't get to see you! You guys sure look happy. Congrats on a beautiful little girl. Aren't they fun?!
Carrie Warner

Tommy and Teisha said...

Quite the Christmas list you got going already-- but I do like the high chair so cute. I love my Chi flat iron Tommy's mom got that for me 2 Christmas's ago and it works wonder (but I always burn myself).