11.27.2008

I Thank, Thee, Dear Father

I am thankful for many things. On this Thanksgiving, I've decided to list (in no particular order) some of the things I am thankful for.

  • The Gospel
  • higher education
  • rugby
  • music
  • Literature
  • dim sum
  • my Polynesian heritage
  • Betsey Johnson
  • The Office
  • Thanksgiving BINGO
  • iTunes, iPhone, iPod-pretty much anything that starts with i
  • chapstick
  • living rent free
  • Baby Einstein
  • The Huntsmaniacs
  • Grandmother Wonderful and free daycare
  • Stephenie Meyer
  • DC and Vans
  • snowboarding
  • Santa Barbara
  • musicals
  • the ocean
  • my mom thinking I'm the funniest person she knows
  • sushi
  • volleyball
  • rainy days
  • mohawks
  • trampolines
  • rock crawling
  • choppers
  • Four Seasons Hot Pot and Dumplings
  • Carnival Cruise Lines
  • Dr. Wayne
  • q-tips
  • lunch dates with my mother-in-law
  • Kosy 106.5 nonstop Christmas music
  • rollie pollie baby legs
  • the Las Vegas oulets
  • tithe payers that funded the scholarships that paid for my tuition
  • mangos
  • ukuleles
  • J Dawgs
  • living within 15 miles of all my immediate family
  • the time I was able to spend with my dad
  • eternal families

Of course, this is not a comprehensive list of all the things I am grateful for. But above all else, I love my family, I love my life, and I am thankful for all the experiences that have influenced me to become a better person.

2 comments:

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Jeff- Ridiculous list, Ridiculous you

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

I mean some things on there are cool, but really SOME are indeed ridiculous, like Kosy 106.5 and dim sum...Sillyness