11.20.2008

Because I'm bored at work, and because Nikki called me out.

Fantastic Fives, here I come!!!

5 things I'm passionate about:

1. Family
2. Music
3. Literature
4. The Gospel
5. Food

5 words/phrases I use often:
1. "Because it was funny"
2. "Uh, no."
3. "Really?!"
4. "Beeeyaaa!"
5. "Excuse me?!"

5 things I want to do before I die
1. Go on a mission with Ryan
2. Do a session at the Laie Temple
3. Edit a bestseller
4. Go to an All Blacks game
5. Become fluent in Spanish


5 things I've learned in the past:
1. No matter how early I go to bed, I'll never be a morning person
2.
It's easier if you do it right the first time around
3. Every family has drama
4.
Ryan (and all Priesthood holders for that matter) has a lot on his plate, and it's my responsibility to support him
5. Our Heavenly Father knows us better than we know ourselves


5 things I currently want/need:
1. $$$$$
2. More confidence and a better self image

3. Motivation to hit the gym

4. A Masters in Print Publishing

5. My own house

5 places I want to see/visit:
1. New Zealand
2. Hawaii (Ry's never been there before)
3. Santa Barbara (memories of my childhood)
4. Tuscany
5. New York (mainly Broadway)

5 TV shows I can't live without:
We've cut the cord...literally. We no longer have cable, dish, nada. But, I do keep up on The Office via the internet. And we've burned every single Baby Einstein ever made, without which, Lolli would never give me a second of peace!!

5 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Lālea sprouted a tooth!
2. I dropped $140 at Poomart
3. Ryan had his first interview
4. Lālea cried in her play yard for 35 minutes straight
5. I received a call back regarding my editing resume that I sent out


5 Things I look forward to:
1. The cruise
2. Ryan getting into Westminster or USU
3. Enrolling Lālea in a halau
4. Weekend getaway in Deer Valley with the Huntsmaniacs
5. Twilight movie

5 Things I love about winter:
1. Snowboarding (After missing 2 seasons due to surgery and pregnancy, I hope I still remember how!)
2. Christmas music

3. Hoodies
4. Going to the Huntsmaniacs to hot tub and fireplace snuggle
5.
William Sonoma marshmallows

5 People I tag:
1. Angenelle
2. Laura
3. Candice
4. Shauna
5. Alli
And whoever else finds themselves bored at work or just procrastinating their priorities!!

2 comments:

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Yay for the Huntsmaniacs! B's in the face!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Bored at work-- unheard of.