11.02.2008

Happy Halloweenie!

Last night, we took Lollipop out with the cousins to go trick-or-treating. She had so much fun! At every house she went to, we'd walk up the steps and she'd flap her parrot wings. Then, when she was presented with a bowl of candy, she diligently stuck her hand in and grabbed a piece all by her onesies. Of course, every now and again I had to convince her that what she really wanted was the Snickers or Kit-Kat, not the Tootsie Roll.

Following trick-or-treating, we headed down to Spanish Fork for a party at Poke and Candice's new crib. Let me tell you, though it took Pokey over a year to make it happen, their new house is DE-LUXE!!! I am über jealous. I loved the dark paint, paneling, and wood accents. I also liked the layout. I dunno if the zen, or chi, or what was right with the house, but everything seemed to just...flow.

So, we ended the night with a few brutal rounds of the Newlywed Game. And apparently I know my husband way better than he knows me. Come on, you didn't know that my number one turn on was a mohawk??!!? I mean, it's posted on our blog, even! That one was a given!!!! But for the record, it was a really fun evening. No couples went home demanding a divorce. And though I forgot to do so earlier while trick-or-treating, I did manage to snap a couple photos at Pokey's house of the babes in their costumes. Although, the babies didn't seem to want to cooperate, so I wasn't able to get very many great ones. Regardless, they were all still adorable! Except when they started fighting over stupid chapstick...a parrot or two might have started crying!!

Lollipop & Kayson















Lollipop, Keizya, and that damn chapstick









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! We had a great night and glad that you all were able to come over and see the house. We love it too, thanks girly!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Laughing hard right now.... they are so silly!