11.02.2008

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Not much has happened since my post last night and right now...but being the English nerd that I am, I just felt like writing.

Oh! I do have one piece of news. I hear congratulations are in order for Smokey. YAY for finally conquering the Avenged Sevenfold song on Rock Band. You are a the true dragon warrior.

So, I was going through all the picture files on our computer, and I found some random ones of the babe. Thought I'd share.

Lollipop after a crying spell, but I think she looks just absolutely beautiful.




Bath time boobies.





What happens when babies start to crawl.





A budding friendship.




Refer to Lolli's drunk picture...



...now compare it to this.

Well, I think that's enough baby overload for one post. But as a parting gift...
For the past two days, a stupid fly has been buzzing around are room, driving me insane. The other night, Moku was lying on the floor and all of a sudden, he popped his head up and snapped his jaws shut. That was the last of the fly. Who knew that Moku was the next karate kid.

2 comments:

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Hee hee! That's awesome! Can Moku come visit, cuz I have the same problem. Just one fly, bugging and bugging. So yeah, Smoke set off downstairs that night as if he had an important mission to accomplish...and he conquered! I can't believe how much the babes have already changed!

Kyle Peterson said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! And there have been so many posts I don't know where to start. Your blog is going to be involved in my daily stockage since I know there will always be something new. Lalea is so dang cute. I love her baby blues. Hope everything is splendid at the moment. Keep me "posted" literally!