This weekend was the big wedding for Christopher and Juliann. Since SOOOO much drama occurred through it all, I thought it'd be easier to just document the occasion via photo montage. And to just touch on the important and fun parts. Perhaps one day I'll release all the drama that unfolded. But until then, we'll start out slow.
When we finally arrived in Vegas that night, we ate at a place called Hash House a Go Go. They serve down home cooking and in HUGE portions. This was my Uncle Buck sized pancake. And no, I didn't finish it all. I didn't even make a dent!!!
We then headed over to Chris and Juliann's hotel room at the Luxor. Me and Lolli hung around for a while...
...Ryan lounged around, pretending he was a porn star...
...until Jordan farted, and we needed to gas mask ourselves. Ryan, demonstrating his gas mask tactics.
After the air settled, Whit and Ryan decided to walk like an Egyptian.
Since it was Christopher and Juliann's last night of freedom, we thought we'd all hit the town for some bachelor and bachlorette fun. Jordan prepared for his night out by doing a few stretches.And while getting ready, it was discovered that Christopher had a gigantic pimple that popped up to haunt him on his wedding day. We call this "The zit seen 'round the world."
We finally made it out the door and piled into our awaiting limo. 
But not before we passed by Cris Angel's Hummer that he magically lifted off the ground.
(side note: Cris Angel is a loser...and he's greasy)

The limo ride was fun because it was the first time Ryan and Lolli had ridden in one.

Arriving at the wedding chapel, me met up with the Budos and the Hamptons and had a very nice ceremony.





After the ceremony, Chris and Juliann were whisked away by the photographer to take some pictures. During this time, Jordan, Whitney and I decided to have a little photo shoot of our own. Here are some of the highlights.




On the way home from the wedding we saw this...
...which opened the door as to what the boys really did on their
night out! And for only $38, too!!
Since we were all starving, we headed over to eat dim sum...and then some! I was in heaven!!!


Even Lālea couldn't resist the rice cake!


And she also helped herself to some fried calamari.
Next to the rice cake, my faves were the char siu bao and the steamed shrimp dumplings.



When it was time to pay the bill,
Jordan made it rain!
We then headed to the world's largest gift shop...

...where Jord found the world's largest pen...


...and an anatomically
correct teddy bear.

We headed to the Forum shops...
...where the boys took pictures with some lovely ladies.

While at Caesar's we saw some pretty odd things:

Some nasty guy with his TIGHT pants tucked into his boots. He was flaming!!

Some Asian dressed in a full suit of fuchsia fuzz
But we saw a lot of cool
stuff too.




And of course, there were the statues...which, I remember these being a LOT cooler when I was younger.
The limo ride was fun because it was the first time Ryan and Lolli had ridden in one.
Arriving at the wedding chapel, me met up with the Budos and the Hamptons and had a very nice ceremony.
After the ceremony, Chris and Juliann were whisked away by the photographer to take some pictures. During this time, Jordan, Whitney and I decided to have a little photo shoot of our own. Here are some of the highlights.
On the way home from the wedding we saw this...
...which opened the door as to what the boys really did on their
Even Lālea couldn't resist the rice cake!
And she also helped herself to some fried calamari.
When it was time to pay the bill,
Jordan made it rain!
We then headed to the world's largest gift shop...
...where Jord found the world's largest pen...
...and an anatomically
correct teddy bear.
We headed to the Forum shops...
...where the boys took pictures with some lovely ladies.
While at Caesar's we saw some pretty odd things:
Some nasty guy with his TIGHT pants tucked into his boots. He was flaming!!
Some Asian dressed in a full suit of fuchsia fuzz
stuff too.
And of course, there were the statues...which, I remember these being a LOT cooler when I was younger.
By the end of the day, we were all tired and ready to leave.
After taking a short rest, we finally made it over to Mandalay Bay
And we headed over to the Burger Bar for dinner and cake.
The evening finally ended with Teri making friends with some random drunk dude!
To conclude, our trip was crazy, anxiety ridden, dramatic, and memorable. But all in all, it was a good weekend. We had a few drinks, shared a few laughs, and enjoyed each other's company. If I had to do it all over again, I'd probably skip all the fluff and head straight to the dim sum restaurant. Forget site seeing...let's eat!!!
2 comments:
I didn't know your latest hobby was drinking? I love the pics, thanks for the story...P.S. Poppers is still the cutest picture up here, maybe you can convince Schoeny to pose and try to be as cute one day.
Two things: Hash House a Go-Go. Love it! I am definately stopping there on my next trip throguh Vegas. I love that it actually has a go-go in the name of it.
You're so gorgeous in that picture in the limo even though part of your head is cut out.
Post a Comment