Tomorrow, some teammates and I will be hosting a used book sale at the Provo City Library from 2pm-5pm. We're offering hardcover books for $2, paperbacks for $1, and even some DVDs for $2. There are some pretty great titles for sale. If you want to expand your library, you MUST come to our book sale!

Not a big fan of reading? Well how about eating??? In tandem with our book sale, we're doing a little bake sale, too. I've already got some yummy treats baked and waiting to be iced! Ever had candy sushi?? They're so cute! Come by and try some! Pink lemonade cupcakes. Chocolate covered Rice Krispy treats. Cookies, cookies, and more cookies!
Come visit our book/bake sale tomorrow afternoon and spoil yourself with some great new reads and some delicious desserts while supporting a great cause.
All proceeds go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) for blood-cancer research, education, and patient support in Utah.
Don't live in the area but still wanna help out? Not a problem! Visit my fundraising webpage located here and make a direct, online donation to the LLS.
Thanks in advance for all your support. And remember, every donation, no matter how small, has life-saving potential!
See ya tomorrow!
1 comment:
My parents and I had a great time at your book sale today! My mom and I were in heaven with all those books. Kendall was a trooper to stay by my side and help me hold my books while I stocked up on treats as well. My dad, however, gave up on us and decided the lobby was cooler. But all of us were so glad we came! I hope it was a success and you guys should do it again!
Post a Comment