3.26.2010

Reality TV


I LOVE me some reality TV. But I'm not talking American Idol and Survivor. I like my reality shows trashy, dirty, and ghetto!! Here are a few programs that keep me tuning in each week for the newest episodes:

Jersey Shore
I can't get enough of these guidos and guidettes. Are people REALLY that idiotic and self-absorbed? Only at the Shore, baby. GTL

America's Best Dance Crew
Ok, so it's not really trashy. But compared to So You Think You Can Dance? and Dancing With the Stars, ABDC is super raw! And what is it with Asians? Can they all dance?!? Every Asian crew or crews with Asian members have dominated so far. Pretty sure every winning crew over the past 5 seasons has had an Asian member. Coincidence?

Tool Academy
Pretty much, it's Charm School for guys; douche bags on parade.

Jerseylicious
This show just aired last week and I'm already addicted. I can't wait for the season to progress. Centered around Jersey's Gatsby Salon, this show reeks of catfights, ultra teased hair, and drama. But, I kinda feel like I'm cheating on Snooki when I watch it.

RuPaul's Drag Race
I love me some queens! Sache chante!


What are some of your favorite and trashy TV shows??

2 comments:

Amy said...

ABDC is the shiz baby!!! hahaha. ok ok i also love keeping up with the kardashians - isn't that horrible? lol

and housewives of....is pretty nice to watch sometimes.
i cant do the jersy shows though, definitely draw the line there!

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

oh my goodness I am sooooo far behind! Is this why you said Toby looked like a gangster? Funny thing..... just today when I picked him up from school, he had borrowed Kyle's bright green jacket, that's way too big and said that he looked like a gangster.... I was sure you were lurking in the bushes or something lollllll :) And Super A+ fab job on Lolli's birthday!!!!! :)