12.01.2009

Training Day 2



This past Saturday, I trekked all the way up to the state capitol to run with the team. It wasSOOOO cold! Also, Coach Dave took us up a precarious hill and I thought I might just burst a lung. But, coming back down was cake!!

Later that evening, I headed back up to SLC for our Ugly Sweater & Envelope Stuffing Party at Squatters. The company was great, the food was delicious, and the sweaters were horrendous. But the best part? My sweater was voted the ugliest! And or my fashion faux pas, I won a 6 month gym pass!! That sure will come in handy when it starts blizzarding outside and I'm too much of a wimp to run in the cold!

It was an awesome Saturday, and I really enjoyed meeting and mingling with more of my team mates. I can't wait 'til our next run! So far, 2.5 miles down.


GO TEAM!!

No comments: