12.06.2009

Poo Moon

The Scera Theater in Orem offers $4 matinee movie tickets. And even at such a low price, I think I over-paid to see New Moon.

First of all, who the hell is the makeup artist for this movie? He/She needs to be fired. The vampires' makeup was so horrible. The pasty-white, face paint and ultra red lipstick? Even better, Robert Pattinson's airbrushed abs? Give me a break. They should have concentrated more on airbrushing away his nasty hairy chest.

Second, it's one thing to read the cheesy lines of dialogue in the book, but it's another thing to actually hear them spoken and acted out in person. Who the hell talks like that? It was so cheesy and corny. I felt uncomfotable watching it. I almost had to plug my ears.

Third, Bella is a whiney b!*#%, but we knew that already. I just wanted to emphasize, one more time, how much I dislike her.

The only redeemable quality of this movie was Taylor Lautner. Call me a creeper because I'm 24 and he's a minor, but that boy is HOT!!! He had the body of a Greek god. No wonder he went around the whole movie shirtless. I would too if I had bulging biceps and perfectly sculpted pecs. Those ain't no spray-on abs! And the rest of the pack wasn't too bad, either. Though, they needed to keep their mouths shut. They couldn't act for crap.

Will I see New Moon again in theaters? Definitely not. Will I download it once it's on DVD? Most likely. Taylor Lautner is worth a few GBs.

2 comments:

JWolfgramm said...

hehehe. definitely agree on airbrushing Edward's hairy chest. That wouuld have helped the movie out a TON! (and I second the Taylor Lautner part!)

Barry and Rochelle said...

at least it was WAAAAAY better than lame-o Twilight.

My opinions of the book are the same as to the movie. Book: Good storyline, horrible writing.
Movie: Good storyline, horrible everything else.