It's shaping up to be a pretty sporty Christmas.
First and foremost, I'm hoping for donations to my fundraising campaign for the Leukemia & Lymphma Society. Your tax deductible donation can be made onlne, easily and securely, by visiting my fundraising page:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/ut/ogden10/cschoenroc
Thanks in advance for any and all donations! Each contribution, no matter how small, has life saving potential.
And the meat of my Christmas list looks like this...
Winter running tights so I'll look like a legit runner ; ) and so my buns will stay roasty toasty during frigid temperatures

Calf/shin compression sleeves to aid in recovery after shin splints threaten to burn my legs right off
Gu Energy Gel that I'll pound back every 45 minutes during my run to stay energized and hydrated so I don't die...like I almost did yesterday cuz I didn't eat or drink anything before I ran
Wind and water resistant jacket cuz I'm not about to get rained on
A high impact, full support, encapsulated sports bra to hold my boobies down so they don't bounce around and hit me in my face or cause men to get in car wrecks - I ain't no home wrecker.
A subscription to Health Magazine so I can keep both my body and mind fit...and so I can keep up on diet and fitness trends
Running shoes, which my wonderful husband already bought me. Aren't they beautiful?! Tell ya what, they feel like heaven!

And for the record, Santa, I've been an awefully good girl! So hurry down my chimney tonight!
1 comment:
at least your wishlist is pretty much all healthy stuff! mine is pointless...whats the point of getting scented candles! haha. i guess i did ask for yoga clothes so that's not too bad. :)
you're gonna be in great shape by spring!
Post a Comment