11.27.2009

Attitude of Gratitude

And in no particular order, I am thankful for:

  • My health
  • H1N1 vaccine
  • A supportive husband
  • A beautiful and happy daughter
  • Pain killers
  • The farmer's market
  • All-wheel drive
  • Bedtime singing sessions with Lolli
  • Photography & Photoshop
  • Opportunities to share my talents
  • Supportive friends
  • Sports
  • Music class
  • Social networking sites
  • Asian pears
  • iPhone apps
  • Novocaine
  • Low-brow literature
  • The Pink Lady
  • TJ Maxx
  • Cuddling
  • Caramel cookie bars
  • Down comforters
  • Plumerias
  • Memories of my father
  • Layaway
  • Team in Training
  • Thai food
  • WIC
  • Nerts
  • Good gas mileage
  • The Camelot community
  • A living prophet
  • Late night bike rides with Tara ;)
  • Family prayer
  • Vacations spent on Coronado

Of course, this is not a comprehensive list and I tried not to repeat things from last year. But as always, I'm thankful for my family, the Gospel, and the love of my Heavenly Father.







1 comment:

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

I LOVE this post!!! :) I love your attitude of gratitude and that you shared it! I need/want to copy this idea :) I am especially gusto-ic about supportive friends, pears, music class, sports, Thai Food and Late Night Bike Rides wahoooooo! :) *dancing and chanting...'I made the li-ist, I made the li-ist, oh ya I did it, I made the li-ist' hahaaaa pathetically scary and 'don't ever mention Tara on my blog again' worthy lollllllllll Love you Claire. You seriously Rock! Full of talents and beauty, sharing with the world, and ever grateful! :) And I am grateful for YOU!