11.01.2010

Going Green


This year, Lolli and I decided to go as scary witches for Halloween. While I looked über ugly, Lolli looked adorable!

But halfway through the evening, the makeup started smudging and getting all over the place. I was way too impatient to keep touching it up, nor would a 2 year old even take any sort of caution when eating or drinking anyways, so I gave up and just put Lolli in her costume from the year before. She makes and even cuter zebra than a witch!!
And after a long evening of trick-or-treating, the poor little zebra was parched. So, she stopped for a drink at the watering hole.

My sister spent nearly 3 hours on her costume, makeup, and hair, but it sure did turn out great!

Jordan and his friend G decided to channel a little Friday.

"Hey Mrs. Parker!"

And the other twin, Christopher, was a SUP guy. No, not UPS. SUP. It's the gangsta version, K?

Ryan ordered a costume online, but it didn't get here in time. So, he saved it for next year. But in the meantime, he carved himself a cock-o-lantern.


Hope you all had a happy Halloweenie!!!

6 comments:

Gnetch said...

Your daughter is so adorable!! I was wondering what the SUP guy was... So it was the cooler version of a UPS guy! LOL

But you really had me at the cock-o-lantern picture! :)

Candy said...

VEry cute costumes!
oh my that pumpkin

Lorraine said...

CLAIRE!!!!!!!
OMG!
LMAO

Amy said...

LOL. amazing costumes!!! you and your daughter look great!!! ahhh don't you love halloween??

zebra costume is super super cute. i wanna squeeze her. enjoy it while she's young!! they grow up too fast. :)

Elaine said...

OMG!!!! You guys are TOO funny!!!!!!!!!

www.clothedmuch.com

Tommy and Teisha said...

You guys look so cute-- I love the make-up.