11.29.2010

Fra-gee-lay

"A major award! A major award! I won, I won, I won!!!"

I know I'm late in posting this but notify the press, y'all. I won a friggin' blogger award!!! First one ever!!!

The sweet, little innocent Gnetchy over at Thank Goodness for the Good Ones bestowed upon me the following award:
A blog with substance!! You hear that?!?? I'm legit, son! But now, I feel like there's so much pressure to make this blog even more...uh....substantial.

Does that mean I can't just post lists of my favorite things, pet peeves, annoying habits, and phobias anymore? Do I really have to, like, write?

Dang, I liked it better when I wasn't an award winner. Now everybody is gonna be expecting me to produce Pulitzer Prize material and crap. Thanks, Gnetch. I guess this means I'll have to start proof reading my shiz now, too!

I guess to ease some of the pressure, I'll just tag other peeps with this award. Then maybe they can be the ones to stress out over keeping their blogs...substantial. (Someone get me a thesaurus. I really need to find a better synonym.)

So, I hereby pass this award along to the following bloggers:

Clem - Oh Clementine (Blog is currently under construction)
SilverNeurotic - The Quarter Life Crisis
Mackenzie - Whatever, Gatsby

So congrats, you guys! You got it goin' on! And thanks again, Gnetch, for the award in the first place. Now, off to compile my Christmas list, which I will be posting on here shortly. Don't you worry :)


4 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Girrrrl, you are too sweet! :) This made my day!

Keep on truckin' girl. So glad to be back in the blog world, and as always love yo blog! :)

Gnetch said...

Haha. Innocent? Me? Awww geez!! Thanks. :P

Don't worry about proof reading. I don't even do that on my blog. Haha.

Aaaand you're welcome.

Candy said...

Congrats!!!

jazmine said...

GOOD LUCK! You will do great!!!