11.20.2010

Man Expo

Last weekend we went, with high hopes, to the Man Expo. And no, it wasn't a huge gathering display of all the hottest guys in the nation. Dang it! Instead, it was an expo for all dude things.

The website promised hundreds of booths promoting hunting and paintballing gear, motorcycles, combat training centers, energy drinks, and power tools. Of course, Ry went for the off-road accessories and MMA schwag.

We get there, and the expo space wasn't much bigger than the Spanish Fork fair grounds. Save for a rock wall, a blow-up paintball course, and a mechanical bull, there really weren't very many attractions. The most hopping booth? Scentsy!! Not even joking!

There was one jeep there that Ry glanced at and took a few pics of but no other off-road vendors. And in order to watch the MMA fight scheduled for the evening, you had to pay an extra $15 for a special ticket for the fight. To top it all off, there weren't even any big booty hoes out there in skank clothes offering you free samples of Red Bull or coupons for a free class at Gold's Gym. Ryan was SUPER disappointed!!

And the most disappointing thing of all? I missed out on seeing Kody and Christine!

About an hour after Ryan and I left, I received the following picture from my cousin, still at the expo:
Oh. Em. Gee!! I had missed my favorite Plygs by only an hour!!! Seeing them there would have made going to the Man Expo totally worth it. But at least my cousin gave me a shout out as she posed with the Browns. She told them, "My cousin is gonna be so jealous!" And I am!!!! I'm so so SOOOOO jealous! I'd give anything for a photo-op with them! Guess I'd better start getting my stalk on!

1 comment:

erin leigh said...

dude. i'm jealous! are they doing a second season???