11.25.2010

My cup runneth over

2010 has been a big year for me and I have a lot for which to be thankful.

  • The Ogden Marathon
  • Living rent free...again
  • Ward choir
  • Tuesday nights
  • YouTube makeup tutorials
  • The Budos
  • Audiobooks and podcasts
  • The potty watch
  • Lake Powell
  • Pittsburgh
  • Zumanity
  • 10 mile runs with Stephanie
  • Carinessa II garments
  • Extended calf boots
  • Centaurs
  • Red Rock Relay
  • The BYU math department
  • My Taralyn
  • Donations to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
  • Sparrows
  • Worthy priesthood holders
As always, I have to add a disclaimer that this is not a comprehensive list. I'm grateful for so many things but most of all my family, the gospel, and the love of my Father in heaven.



Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad you're thankful for Centaurs. Not sure about sparrows, but okay. I'll let you have that one.

Gnetch said...

YouTube makeup tutorials: The. Best!! :)

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Mackenzie said...

Youtube makeup tutorials?! Where?! I am in serious need of those! I JUST mastered liquid eye liner...Mascara on the other hand is a no-go! :)

xoxo Mackenzie