I'm all about being affectionate with your loved ones. In fact, I'm a very touchy-feely person. My entire family is. We love hugs, back rubs, tickles, and especially little baby lovies. But leave it up to idiot BYU students to take it one step further and ruin it for the rest of us. On my first day back to work, the last thing I wanna see is a geeky couple sucking face on campus; but of course, that's exactly what I'm greeted with the second I pull up to the office. And even worse? Their make-out session is taking place in a car idling right in front of the parking space I'm trying to pull in to. So, in order to claim my spot, I've gotta sit and watch this crap until they come up for air and decide to move their car. By the time they're finally done, there's an entire line of traffic spilling out of the parking lot and back into the street.
"Oh, don't mind us. We're just playing a little tonsil hockey while we block the flow of traffic and make everyone late for work...and sick"
Nasty and inconsiderate. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment