8.24.2009

So, who won?



On the last episode of Megan Wants a Millionaire, Ryan took Meg out for a spin in an Astin Marten then wined and dined her at some fancy-schmancy French restaurant. At the end of the date, Ry got all kinds of kissy-kissy with Megan. During that lip-lock, did Megan know she was in the arms of a killer????

That's right. According to news reports, Ryan Jenkins murdered his wife, skipped town, then hung himself in a Canadian motel room. And just because a guy strangles his wife, cuts off her fingers, pulls out all her teeth, and stuffs her in a suitcase...they've gotta yank Megan Wants a Millionaire off the air???? Now what am I supposed to do with my Monday nights? How am I ever gonna know who won!??! 

PS
Did you know that silicone breast implants have serial numbers on them? Yeah, neither did Ryan Jenkins. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see I'm not the only one to watch these fabulous reality shows!! ha ha
But it back on the air already!