
So I thought that maybe my back just hurt because I pinched a nerve or something. But after trying to rest all day and night, I woke up this morning feeling even worse. I honestly can't walk! Well, I can...kinda. I can only walk if I'm hunched over, leaning on something, sitting to rest every 5 feet. Seriously. I can't straighten my back. If I do, pain shoots down my lower back, through my butt, and down to my legs and feet. Sitting on the couch right now, my back is throbbing and my feet are tingling. Pretty sure that's not kosher.
As soon as Lolli wakes up, the husbandia is gonna take me to Insta-care. Hopefully they'll be able to straighten me out...literally. This week is such a busy week at work. I really can't afford to miss a day. And if they can't fix my back? Well, I pray that they at least prescribe me some Vicodin to quell the pain. If not, I'm just gonna tell them to pull the plug. Nice knowing ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment