10.06.2010

Feliz Cumpleaños

With my birthday only 2 weeks away, I know you all are just DYING to know what gift to get me. So to make it easier on you all, I've once again composed a wish list. You should probably coordinate amongst yourselves and decide who will purchase which items. How embarrassing to double up on a gift, unless, of course, it's the first item on my list...

Donations to the LLS
That's right, ya'll. I'm at it again! Though I'm in the process of training for my second marathon in December, I will be doing the Ogden marathon with Team in Training again in May. This time around, though, I'll be a team captain. Woo hoo! But I still need your help! I need to raise $700 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society by April 30th. Therefore, I am accepting donations as birthday gifts. Please make checks out to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. And as always, donations are 100% tax deductible. See? It's the gift that keeps on giving!

RENT tickets
Finally, RENT has come to SLC! Well, it hasn't come yet, but next June you'd better believe I'll be singing my heart out right along with Angel, Benny, and Mark. Thanks to mi madre, this gift has already been taken care of. Can't wait to see it with her!

Clothes
Now that I have a child, I rarely by myself clothes. Instead, I spend all my money on decking Lalea out in converse, Hurley, and skinny jeans. It's been FOREVER since I've bought myself some new duds, and I need them desperately! But just like the RENT tix, this gift has also been covered. With a quick trip up to Park City,, I've got my fall and winter wardrobe covered! Thanks Buggy!! You da best!

Garments
Remember how I'm obsessed with changing my underwear every 2 seconds? Yeah well, help feed the addiction.

Boots
I have ginormous calves. There ain't no denying. And because of these monsters, I have never been able to find a pair of boots that fit me. I'm not talking a little tight to zip up. I'm talking, they won't even zip up past my ankle. Yes. My calves are that big. (But baby, they're solid muscle! Jealous? You should be.) However, I went to Payless the other day and actually found some boots that not only fit over my gams, but had room to spare. Miracle of miracles! So it's not that I just want these boots, I NEED these boots! When will I ever again find a pair of boots that fit? BUY THEM FOR ME NOW!!!!!!!!

And if all else fails, grab me a TJ Maxx gift card. Ya'll know that's my favorite store of all time. I'm also accepting cold hard cash. So again, coordinate with one another as to who's buying me what, and I'll see ya on the 21st to celebrate the day I was brought into this world. It really should be a national holiday, ya know?

3 comments:

Tutu said...

Oh please, you already made me buy you the boots too!!! Such a Queen -- but I love you like that!!

Katy said...

Yes, I'm jealous of your muscle-y calves!!

I love boots!

Victoria Elder said...

if you find a pair of boots that dont fit those calves, take them to a tailor or shoe repair, $20-40 will make them fit & you wont even be able to tell! a lot of people dont think about a tailor