
1) Twice this weekend I attempted to run 18 miles. Twice this weekend I have failed. Made it 13.5 today. Not even close! Next weekend I'll try again. But I have to wonder, why do I even bother? I mean, really. Why run marathons? I hate running! It's hard. It's sweaty. It sucks! In all honesty, the only real reason why I won't let myself stop is for bragging rights. I'm pretty vain.
2) I'm so glad my friend Shauna is in town. As much as she hates being in Utah and misses L.A., I'm secretly ecstatic that her week-long trip here has extended into a 3-week trip. I love hanging out with Shauna. She makes me feel normal again. Plus, she sings Broadway duets with me. Best friend ever, right?
PS
You should really check out Shauna's blog. She gets it.
3) Sister Wives is the most disgusting, most revolting, and most barfiest show of all time. I can't stop watching it.4) My birthday is this week. Only 4 more days. (I know you've been counting down.) I can't wait! I love love LOVE presents 'cause not only am I vain, but I'm also superficial.
5) I've been in a crazy reading mode lately. I want to read anything I can get my hands on. I generally have at least 2 books going at a time plus I'm listening to an audiobook on my iPod while I run. I finally cracked open The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo to see what all the fuss was about. So far, I'm not impressed. Rather, I'm bored as hell. Nothing gets me to sleep faster than lame financial talk. Boring. When is this gonna start getting good?
6) Just like my birthday, I can not wait for Christmas. I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet and it's like illegal or something to get into the Christmas spirit before Thanksgiving, but I've already started shopping for gifts. As much as I like receiving gifts, I like giving them, too. And of course, I go overboard buying for Lalea. But I think I'm actually just about done buying her gifts and so far I think I've only spent like $25 on her. Not bad! Ryan will be another story. For one, I don't have my own money this year to buy his gift so I'll just be using his credit card to buy his own presents. Not really a present then, is it?
7) I signed up with some friends to play volleyball in Spanish Fork. SF is know to be pretty competitive city league. We've signed up for the A division. We're all awesome volleyball players and we won stake regionals last year, but I really dont' see us winning too many games in the SF league. I'm telling you, this league is legit, especially the A division. We're talking collegiate level play. I'm so excited, though. But I guess this means I'll actually have to start trying in games instead of half-assing it like a usually do. Damn. I like being lazy.
3 comments:
Oh man I feel the same about sister wives!! I cant look away! When Wife #1 was getting him ready for his wedding to wife #4 and talking about the wedding night- I may have barfed several times.... Without breaking my trance on the show.
awww love you to Cal. Its been so fun having you rescue me to help me feel normal too!
Praise the LORD!
I'm glad to see I"m not the only one who thinks:
"3) Sister Wives is the most disgusting, most revolting, and most barfiest show of all time. I can't stop watching it."
UGH!
Post a Comment