Heaven forbid I can't squeegee my ears clean after a shower. That's like the best thing about taking a shower. After you're finished bathing, you get to shove that delightful cotton swab into your ear and massage it around until you think you might pass out! Probably one of the best feelings in the world, I'd say. So if we ever ran out of Q-tips and I was unable to get my fix, the entire rest of the day would be shot and I'd feel like I had water in my ears.
That got me thinking...what other essentials aside from Q-tips can't I live without?
Ponytail holder/hair tie
I'm generally too lazy to do my hair, so I pull it all back and pretend that I was out running or something just before and didn't have time to do my 'do.

Chapstick
I am not about to walk around with crusty crusts, mkay?
iPhone
Let's face it, the 3G network has revolutionized the way we poop.
30,000 pairs of underwear
I'm kind of OCD when it comes to showering. And after I do so, I can't just put on the same pair of underwear. That's common sense! But even if I don't shower 12 times a day, I still change my underwear like 27 times. I just like to feel clean. Don't judge me.
What are some of your every day essentials you just can't live without??
3 comments:
I feel the SAME way about underwear!!! If I could, I'd change my underwear 20 times a day but then my husband might admit me in a psych ward.
CLOTHED MUCH, a modest fashion blog
K calls it and ear-gasm and talk, hear, or think about anything while that little white swab o' cotton is shoved in his ear. You guys are weird. It kinda creeps me out doing it and I only can do it about once per week.
We should do a double birthday friend party!! My bday is the 22nd:) PARTY, PARTY, PARTAY!!!!!!!! xoxox
Post a Comment