Perpetually living life in Plan B
We had our dog snipped when he was the ripe old age of 12. LOL! He wanted nothing to do with the cone and I had to rush him to the vets because he chewed out his stitches (he was fine). Silly dog.
Lol so cute! I remember the day I took my puppy home after she got spayed and she was so groggy and limp from the anesthetics.
Aw, poor Moku! I hope he's feeling okay!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We had our dog snipped when he was the ripe old age of 12. LOL! He wanted nothing to do with the cone and I had to rush him to the vets because he chewed out his stitches (he was fine). Silly dog.
Lol so cute! I remember the day I took my puppy home after she got spayed and she was so groggy and limp from the anesthetics.
Aw, poor Moku! I hope he's feeling okay!
Post a Comment