While I hate hate HATE Dancing with the Stars, I do love America's Best Dance Crew and So You Think You Can Dance. Unlike the Stars contestants, ABDC and SYTYCD contestants actually have an amazing amount of talent.
This season of SYTYCD, I've found myself drawn to one contestant in particular: Lauren Froderman.
In her first audition package, she mentioned she was a cheerleader. I automatically hated her. But then she auditioned and I was pleasantly surprised. But what sold me, was her Vegas week solo.
It helps that she chose to dance to one of the greatest songs of all time, but aside from that, you can't argue this girl isn't pure talent. She's amazing! I'm a little obsessed with her right now.
But watch out! A close favorite is Alex Wong.As a ballet dancer, this kid can bend, stretch, and twist his body in ways no man should...but still look hot doing it!!
I kinda have a crush on him, but I don't think I'm his type. "His type" meaning another dude...
So who will I vote for this year?
Probably nobody. I'm too lazy to pick up the phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment