I was cruising through Street Peeper, rather enjoying the conglomeration of fashion when I came across this little number

And this was the description:
DJ Mike Nouveau at his Soho Grand BBQ in a black RICK OWENS top with a pleated black COMME DES GARCONS man-skirt and a pair of black GIVENCHY sandals.
WHAT?!?!?
THE?!?!?!
HELL?!?!?!?
A man skirt?!?!? What in the what?!?!?
I don't care if it's Comme des Garcons and probably cost more than my cesarean section. Unless you're Scottish, no straight man has any business wearing a skirt.
If you're gonna wear a skirt, you'd better have your face painted up like Highlander or you'd better be donning a wig, mascara, and stripper heels in preparation of joining Ru Paul on the runway. (Sache chante!)
A man skirt. Who the hell do you think you are, DJ Nouveau?!
4 comments:
i love you Cal. Serious. NAIL ON THE HEAD.
Um, well, girls where boys pants right?
haha, just kidding. That's just not right. A shame because he is pretty cute otherwise.
What's wrong with a little breeze between the man legs?? ;)
As for the orange booties... To me they look like swollen ankles in a paper bag...ha!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog
Very appropriate title. HELL TO THE NO. I mean, a man skirt? Really. Ew.
Post a Comment