I NEED A ROOT CANAL!!!

Sick. I know. I just threw up in my mouth thinking about it.
A root canal? I don't know how it happened. I brush my teeth everyday! Granted, I only floss about once a week, but shouldn't brushing and using mouth wash count for something? It's not like I'm gargling with maple syrup.
I guess there's always option B: yank the tooth out.

Um, no thanks.
I'm just gonna ask Dr. Tom to sedate me. Just put me under. Then, he'd better prescribe me enough Percocets to fill a gumball machine. I don't do pain.
2 comments:
I certainly don't envy you right now... :P
Dental procedures scare me when I think about them, but hopefully as long as you're sedated you won't feel anything!
i dont feel bad for you at all, i am the queen of dental surgery. The lewis family has the worst teeth known to man. i would much rather go to an endodontist too, they have nicer offices. How sad is it that i know that? i have had 2 root canals, and bone grafting of my jaw...im not a stranger to the dentists chair.
that makes me sound so gross. i swear i brush and floss.
Post a Comment