So it's done...and I'm still alive...barely.
My tooth is currently throbbing and my gum and cheek is a bit swollen. But not to worry, Doc gave me about 9 billion Percocets to help with the pain and a whole flippin' jar of Penicillin to help with the swelling. So, for the time being, until I can get home and pop so antibiotics, I'll look like a puffer fish.
All in all, the procedure wasn't too bad. I went to an Endodontist who wasn't stingy with the gas or Novocaine, either. I was flying high as a bird by the time he broke out the drills. Still, it did rattle my skull a bit, but not as much as I was expecting. Don't get me wrong. I don't want another root canal anytime soon or ever again. Hopefully this will be the first and the last...especially cuz I know my family is tired of listening to me whine. But what else is new?
1 comment:
ouch! i've never had a root canal thank god and i dont ever want one! glad it wasn't too bad and you have tons of meds to help out. get better soon :)
and as for obama winning - i like that he was very "surprised and humbled" (duh, who wouldn't be? especially when you maybe/kinda/sorta didn't deserve it) but I guess we can say that's just more incentive and hope for the better change that is to to come...
Post a Comment