Well, the math department wins. Not only do we offer our recruits all of the above, we also are the only department sporting sweet sweatbands. Yup, sweatbands for all you Olivia Newton John fans and math geeks alike.
And the best part is? They're not only free advertising, but they're so practical, too! I wear a sweatband every day to go running. Seriously! And how dope is it to be wearing a BYU Math sweatband?!? Everyone automatically thinks I'm smart and sporty!These other departments ain't got nothing on our propaganda! Take a seat Business Management and Recreational Therapy. Geniuses at work!
4 comments:
Haha, that's soooo awesome. I was 75% certain that I want to study math in university... Just seeing those sweatbands makes it more like 80%!
hahah that's awesome. i actually hate math but i applaud everybody who loves it and who it comes to sooo easily. *jealous*
Those are amazing... i mean who doesnt start to sweat when they do math!?!
lol love it! I hope you posted this pic up for everyone to see just how good one can look in a sweatband! :)
Post a Comment