12.27.2008

The Christmas Chronicles: Christmas Eve

For my fan club that has been DYING to know what I did over Christmas break, I'm gonna start off slow. I'll document the events in chronological order, and just take one day at a time. We'll start with Christmas Eve.

In Ryan's family, it's traditional to spend Christmas Eve and Grandma and Grandpa Taylor's house. So, we dressed Lolli up in her party dress and headed on down to Salem.

To wait for everyone else to arrive, Ry and I headed downstairs to Grandpa's bar, which I like to call The Ol' Barge.

FINALLY, everyone showed up and met us downstairs for dinner.

Even Quasimodo made an appearance.







But seriously, dinner was DELICIOUS! Ham never tasted so good! Thank you HoneyBaked!!



We finally ended the evening with Grandma Taylor telling the story about the white stocking, and all of us writing down a goal to place in the stocking, in hopes of completing it by Christmas next year. My goal was to stop hating stupid people so much...like that'll happen!!!!

No comments: