In true Requilman fashion, my family and I went to Sushi Ya to have all you can eat sushi. I think we put away about 13 rolls between 4 of us.

Saturday night, Ryan's core group of friends that he grew up with had a reunion at Los Hermanos, followed by frozen yogurt at Red Mango. I've decided that Red Mango is now my favorite dessert place due to the fact that they have little mochi balls as a frozen yogurt topping. I think that was by far the best part of the entire Christmas holiday! Thumbs up to mochi!
2 comments:
Let's not forget that you almost FORGOT to put the mochi on yours! Wow! It's a good thing I showed up when I did, or you would have missed your favorite part of the night!
This night was so much fun. I think we should make it official that everytime Ky and I come to town we get the clan together. We loved seeing everyone. I put 2 new postings of cruise up, I'm trying to cruise past it so I can post other fun stuff!
Post a Comment