He pumped some into his hand and lathered up. The aroma was smooth and relaxing.
I asked him what kind of lotion it was and he responded,
"Black Chu...Chumomally?"
I kind of snickered at the silly name and told him to pass the bottle so I could read it for myself.
This was the bottle:

CHAMOMILE!!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Chumomally!!! I was rolling on the floor, crying in fits of laughter.
The next day, I was telling my mom the story in the car and started laughing hysterically before I could even get the words out. When I was finally able to spit it out, she almost had to pull the car over cuz she was laughing so hard, too!
Man, that crap is funny!
Guess you had to be there...
4 comments:
That was pretty funny, reading is hard work!
Ohhhhhhh I was there and it was one of the funniest things I've ever heard!!!! I still laugh each time I think of it! Next to Blash, Double Double, Jiffy and Pondjamin that takes the cake!!! I wonder what Chumomally smells like? Bahahahaha!!!!
LOL!!!!!!
lol..i love those moments! :)
Post a Comment