5.05.2010

The Moron List


This article from US Weekly reports that Time magazine included Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag in their list of Least Influential People of 2010.

Geeze, didn't see that coming!!!

What the heck are you even famous for? Being famous????? Just like Paris Hilton.

I swear, Paris Hilton and Heidi Montag's plastic surgeries are gonna be the downfall of Western civilization. Maybe Tori Spelling, too.

Other non-influential peeps that made the list include Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, MJ's doctor, Conrad Murray, cyclist Floyd Landis, Octomom Nadya Suleman, and former reality star Jon Gosselin.

I particularly like what they write in reference to the founder of Myspace, Tom Anderson:

"Have you clicked on MySpace lately? It's like you wandered into some section of Las Vegas that's so seedy it should be in Tampa. You can get venereal diseases just from logging on."

5 comments:

Nikki Neurotic said...

Charlie Sheen definitely is a moron, but I still can't get enough of Two and a Half Men. I blame it on my dad.

Oh, Ke$ha needs to be on that list. Seriously?

katie @ sunday rain said...

ok, i have to comment on the latest heidi & spencer drama.
ryan seacrest told her her boobs didn't look all that big to him so she had another appointment booked to make them BIGGER!
what a great role model..
good luck on your marathon!

Gnetch said...

Since I saw that Michael Lohan made the list, I have no one else in mind to add. He's an assbag. Haha.

Unknown said...

Lol I love that, the most popular of the least influential.They are purposefully promoting people who they say you shouldn't be paying attention to. I can barely wrap my tiny brain around it.

Amy said...

the list is great...hate everybody on the list. lol