
Guest blogger, Justin Schoenrock, comments on recent criminal activity as reported on KSL.
Justin is a single, 30-something, massage therapist with a 6 pack. Any single ladies out there wanna holler, let a sister know. I'll hook you up!!!
*******DISCLAIMER: If you find Justin's post offensive, controversial, and/or you take it all too seriously, that is a clear sign that you are way too uptight and need to pull your head out yo' ace! Enjoy!*******
Hey you people (yeah I said "you people"), Claire is the best blogger I know and you should all read her stuff and post good comments so she can get rich.
Now, to the subject at hand.
I, like you, am shocked and outraged at the news report of the infestation of evil that has pervaded our quiet community of Jesus loving saints. The recent shooting has rocked the very foundation of our society and I fear our bubble soon will burst. How could this happen in America?
If you have not yet heard, let me fill you in: Yesterday, May 8, 2010, our rights were threatened once again as a man exiting Smith's grocery store in Provo, Utah was shot dead by the same Gang that beat up Chris Lauridsen. I have not bothered to read the KSL news article so I have to assume a lot here, namely, Provo Police Department hates America.
America is a land of freedom. Freedom to possess firearms and drink beer. Sure he was stealing the beer but sometimes you just need a beer, you know? You're gonna kill a guy over beer?!
UPDATE: Okay I just read the article and apparently the officers had no choice in that situation and I would have done the same thing myself. I do want to mention here that despite their excellent police work, the gang that the officers belong to- one of the most notorious gangs I know of based in Provo- do continue to beat the hell out of people for no good reason. See the article here.
Let's not return violence with violence, but dammit, let's always stand up for those who have been wronged by gangsters. They shouldn't be able to get away with it. But every time we allow them to, we give up more of our rights and fail to uphold the constitution along with life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness!
God bless,
Justin
2 comments:
wow...sigh. sometimes i wonder what our world is coming to?
Justy I love your point of view. Because we live in Happy Valley the cops have nothing to do. That is why it is not uncommon to see 4 cop cars surrounding one sweet old lady who may have missed a stop sign. Or hauling a kid off to jail for a DUI who did not blow at a drunk level, but who's life was ruined for 2 years as a result. I'm not bitter or anything!! They certainly need a real dose of crime to get their perspective straight around here.
Post a Comment